Thursday, February 21, 2008

know me

hi pals

uuuuh!!!!!! i have created a blog for myself THANKS TO MY FRIEND RAGAV who kindled me to start this.on seeing my title SPICES OF LIFE u can consider me as a foodie ,ya true for sure pals.i am a sort of person who want some spice in life yaar ,i dont want to have a routine life,want to explore various arenas of this world.to be candid want to be a famous personality with camera people around me,news channels showing news about me,news papers writing about me.I sat and thought how to become famous ,only two ways are there
1.become an extremist like(osama bin laden,prabakaran)will u forget their names?????but ruled out that as i am not fit to be an extremist.
2.become a politician or enter the filmdom or become a business man.
According to me a politician is the highest post which needs no qualification but i have a fear about my life,i think a film star also doesn't need any u.G or p.G ,i have my own interest to join the filmdom but my family being orthodox bade good bye to it,oh only one way to become a business man,me basically a person who takes minimum risk and dont want to be my life at stake,so final hope is also drowned.

But me now on the fag end of finishing my under graduation with a job in my hand in a top IT company.can anyone please tell me how to become famous ??i dont know how to get rid of this feeling.whenever i see any news channels i am haunted by this feeling.

WANT A SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BETTER IT BE A LIQUID

5 comments:

Raghuveeran said...

If you die today, tomorrow aavin milk / errume mattu paal for you... die today you'll be atleast on mambalam times... u'll b famous... your photo will be on paper every year but in the obituary column.

Welcome to bloggers arena, throw your monulogue life away...

VJ said...

hey machi u missed out on sports personality da!!! u could be a body builder!!!

Unknown said...

hey... actually ur content is quite good.... i wrote something like this in my blog bordering in eternal fame... chk it out
http://olarral.blogspot.com/2008/02/why-do-i-write.html

Ganesh Prabhu said...

Wondering for a way to be famous? hmmmmm Well say that you are my friend and you'll notice loads of camera around you and you'll immediatly enjoy the attention and spotlight. :D

Cricket freak said...

Hmmmm... Want 2 b famous eh? Y don u quit tat software job n becom a saint?? Tat'll make u a public figure esp in India.. Lol.